Jamun Juice for Diabetes
The person suffering from diabetes can have jamuns on daily basis to control their sugar levels, which certainly helps to enhance the insulin activity and sensitivity. Studies have shown that jamuns helps in preventing and postponing the onset of diabetes.
Ways to add jamuns in your diet:
- Have Jamun juice along with Breakfast.
- If you want to eat snack pick 2 to 3 jamuns as snacks.
- You can also consume jamuns by cutting jamuns in pieces to make a fruity yogurt from it.
- You can also take jamuns with almond milk. Or can also prepare jamun icecream for you.
Benefits of jamuns
- Jamun is known as a powerful antioxidant.
- Jamun juice boosts immunity and helps in preventing liver damage in diabetes.
- Studies have shown that jamun extract has anti cancer potential.
- Jamuns are rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, which are good for your eyes and skin.
- Jamun Juice is benefial for your digestive system.
- Jamun leaves can act as anti bacterial and also have healing properties.
- Jamun is rich in iron and help to increase Hemoglobin in anemic patients
- Precautions/ side effects of Jamuns
- Do not consume jamuns before and after two weeks of surgery
- Do not consume jamuns on empty stomach, it can cause instant hypoglycemia.
- Do not drink milk after eating jamuns because it can curdle and cause stomach disorders.
- Don’t eat jamuns in excess as it might cause cough and deposition of sputum in the lungs which can cause discomfort in throat and chest